Notice for DDE, RBU.STUDY CENTRE CODE 38: Session 2015-16
It is hereby notified that admission for M.A.Part I 2015-16 through Distance mode of education is going to be held on and from 18/08/2015 to 19/09/2015 (without late fee) and to 03/10/2015 (with late fee of Rs.100/).
M.A. in Bengali,Education, English,Environmental Studies,History, Political Science and Sanskrit.
Collection of forms
Admission Kit containing Application Forms, Prospectus and Guideline for making payment to be collected from the Study Centre 38 after payment of Rs.120/ on any official day from1P.M. to 4 P.M. and on Saturday from 1P.M. to 3 P.M. from 18/08/2015 to 19/09/2015 (without late fee) and to 03/10/2015 (with late fee of Rs.100/).
- Course Fee for M.A.Part I in Bengali, English, History, Political Science and Sanskrit is Rs. 3000/.
- For Education is Rs. 4000/.
- For Environmental Studies is Rs.6000/.
Procedure of Admission and Making payment
Submission of duly filled up application forms will start from 20/08/2015 to19/09/2015 (without late fee) and up to 03/10/2015 (with late fee of Rs. 100/).Following instructions are to be followed by every students.
- Students should fill up the Application Form stating their Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Subject and Centre of Study chosen.
- For making payment requisite Course Fees the Applicant will visit State Bank of India (SBI)collect Portal at website www.onlinesbi.com As per direction and following the steps given on this Portal Applicant may make payment of requisite course fee either online (Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking) or in cash through pre printed challan generated in the process.
- Application Form duly filled in along with a copy of e-receipt or challan will have to be submitted to the Study Centre 38
- Last date of Submission of Application Form is up to 19/09/2015 without Late Fine and up to 03/10/97with late fine of Rs.100/
- Erroneous Forms are liable to be cancelled.
- Students are advised to follow the notice of Rabindra Bharati University displayed below.