Admission Regulations of Calcutta University
|For BBA – Honours|
|Minimum 55% marks in the aggregate in any stream at the previous qualifying Examination|
|50% marks in the aggregate in any stream for S.C. / S. T./ candidates|
|For Honours Subjects|
|Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying Examination|
|Minimum 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying Examination|
|Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject|
|40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject for S.C. / S. T./ candidates in all respects|
Please click here to know the recent regulations of CU regarding Admission
Documents necessary at the time of admission
Original and attested photocopies of
Admit card/ Certificate of Secondary Examination or equivalent examination.
Mark sheet of H.S. Examination or equivalent examination.
One passport size and one stamp size photographs of the candidate, one to be pasted on the space provided in the form and the other for the identity card to be issued by the college.
S.C./S.T. certificate, if applicable.
The step-by-step admission procedure
- Submit your application form online by paying a registration fee of Rs.150/-
- Look for your name in the Merit List on the college website.
- If selected,look for the Admission Dates for your list.
- Come to the college on the date of admission with original documents for physical verification.
- Take admission if approved.